We’re delighted to see that you are interested in creating a guest post for Digital.edu. Here contributors from various experience levels are appreciated and if you don’t have any experience you don’t need to worry about writing a guest blog.
Write For Us On The Following Topics
In Digital.edu, we cover mostly all the topics of the industries listed below. The industries that we mainly cover are as follows:
What We are Looking For?
Briefly going through what our website offers should answer this for you. We’re in search of a group of young and passionate people to write interesting and informative articles on write for us about the industrial topics mentioned above for our blog and website. No matter you are a beginner or an expert, we are here to encourage your ideas.
Digital.edu Guest Posting Guidelines
- We only accept content that is both 100% original and hasn’t been published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. Copying another person’s work and changing some words or phrases counts as plagiarism.
- The post should be at least 1000 words, though we prefer 1500 to 2000 words. It should contain relevant images and outbound links to improve the overall experience of our readers. Please note that irrelevant hyperlinks will be removed.
- Please make sure that the write-up is crafted in the third person.
- The post should not be promotional or advertorial.
- We provide 2 do-follow links. (One in the article, and the other in the author bio)
- The do-follow link in the article should no be of any service page or the homepage.
- We strictly prohibit linking to any betting or gambling websites.
- Please include your gravatar account, two-to-three-sentence (350 characters, max) author bio, and a feature with the article.
- The image selected should either be from the public collection available on the internet or originally created by you.
- The preferred format for article submission is in a Word document. Send images separately as an attachment.
- After submitting the article we hold the right to make necessary changes in the article and remove irrelevant links from it.
- Please carefully double-check everything prior to submitting the post. Posts cannot be taken down or edited once they are live!
If you have understood our guidelines and are ready to submit an article on digital.edu.ky send us an email at [email protected] with some topic ideas.